things up to date

22.5.05 Leave a Comment


So that's a picture of me and my older sister who I mentioned in the first post (I'm on the right with the wild grin). This picture was taken last Canada Day while my sister and I waited for the parade. I decided, as my other sister suggested in one of her comments, to "liven" up my post by adding photos - but this time not of a freaky Jack Nicholson.

I haven't posted for a little while because, oddly, I was actually busy. A couple of high school chums came up for the week and I've been working quite a bit. However, starting tomorrow, I have two days off in a row. I plan on, weather permitting, to borrow my elder sis's camera and take some photos.

To be honest not much has been happening despite my lack of free time. Apparently, lots of people have been thieving books from the bookstore I work at. If that interests you. Also, the other day as I was walking to make our nightly deposit I got to walk past some kid with his "weiner hanging all over the place" (I believe that's the Zoolander line) being dragged by the security guard through the mall. The next day, as I was making the deposit, the bank machine beside me randomly shot out 120 dollars!! But yah, that's as exciting as things have gotten.

Until next time....

2 comments »

  • Unknown said:  

    why aren't you using Flickr to post photos to your blog? And where did you get this photo? Why don't I have it?